8-Week Compassionate Communication Course
New Course Starting Tuesday, January 9th, 2018 from 6:30-8:30 pm. This course includes two-hour group sessions, practice sessions with other participants outside the class, a private coaching sessions option, and workbook exercises. You don’t need a partner to join the course. More information about the 8-Week course can be found here. (To receive notices about the upcoming course dates subscribe to our email list.)
This course is also offered to couples on a private basis should they wish to learn outside a group setting.
The course is flexible enough for you to apply your learning to the following areas of your life:
- Romantic relationships/marriages: Our romantic relationships and marriages often are the most challenging context to hold compassionate conversations. Read more about how the compassionate communication language will transform your romantic or marriage relationship.
- Parent and Child Interactions: Many parents use the model to reconnect with their pre-teens and teens. Also, senior parents connecting to older adult children (and vice versa) to work through any life pain or long-standing conflicts is a common application of compassionate communication.
- Friends and Siblings: Sometimes our friendships and sibling relationships are fraught with things that are disturbing to us, but we don’t speak up for fear of hurting feelings and losing friendships. Compassionate Communication will deepen these relationships and teach you how to speak honestly and gently.
- Professional Support For Healthcare: Compassionate Communication is a powerful tool for any helping and healing professional. At one point, this course was offered through MAHEC. See how Therapists, Counselors and Social Workers can benefit from the program. Also, read how Physicians and Nurses and Allied Healthcare workers all enjoyed the different way of communication with their patients/clients.
- Spiritual Practice: People on a spiritual path often use the compassionate communication training to make their language and speech more congruent with their spiritual aspirations.
8-Week Inner Presence Inquiry Course Starting January 11th, 2018
This 8-week course teaches people how to hold compassion and empathy for ALL parts of themselves. Such deep self-connections can be highly transformative. More Info
9-Month Inner Presence Coach Training Program
Do you want to learn to be a transformational coach, or you’re already a coach, therapist, spiritual teacher, healer and want learn a pioneering modality that combines the best of Eastern enlightenment wisdom with depth psychology? More Info.